Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 8: Social Networking

I checked out facebook and it was "ok"... then I checked out Ning. I liked this one a lot and think it may be the one I "land" on. I then went to Linked-in and really liked it, except, I don't see a personal use for me at this time in my life - it would really be helpful for someone who is looking for a job, etc. and needing to make contacts on a more expansive basis. I do have a young friend who moved here from Maine and is having trouble finding a job that pays like a real career job would.... so, I'm going to suggest this to him. I looked at threadless and thought it was cool - also will tell a friend of mine who designs t-shirts about this one. The catster was cute -
ok - I just went and created an account in Ning. :)) COOL!

No comments: